9.25.2011

Music Post: F.O.M. (Fav's of the Month)

WASSSAP WORLD!!??

Anyway.....

I feel like I need to post some music up since that's a big aspect of my life and this blog and I feel like I haven't promoted more of it.

These days I have so much music to go through it's not even funny. But I've been listening to popular and underground music alike and I've already started compiling my new playlist of favs. Here's a couple I'll share! [In case you don't know already, my music taste is VERY VERY eclectic. I listen to a wide variety of genre's so expect to find anything and everything in this list. :P ]


GD&TOP - 집에 가지마 (Don't Go Home)
I'm seriously addicted to this song! I love GD & TOP!




Sunset Daze - Selfish
A mellow, lounge house track. 



Samantha James - Breathe In You
Album: Rise



Amy Winehouse - Just Friends
jazzy/mellow/blues/r&b
Album: Back To Black




freeTEMPO - Prelude
a nice, disco house sound with piano riffs



Koda Kumi - Love Across The Ocean [Caramel Pod Remix]
Album: Driving Hits 2 (fast paced electro music, perfect for driving!) 



Chieko Kinbara - Mystery Girl [Feat. Byron Stingly]
Soulful house accompanied by the wonderful sounds of violin~



Funky DL - Danger [feat. Dukus Alemay]
Jazzy hip hop 



Specifics - Look Alive
One of my favorite Hip Hop groups, Specifics. Jazzy Hip Hop





That's it for now. Enjoy!

+Lo+

No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey