7.07.2011

Day[9] Daily: Funday Monday: Valentines Day episode

I don't know how many of you actually play StarCraft2 or have heard of Day[9] but basically he's a commentator, player, and broadcaster for StarCraft2 in North America. He's actually quite popular in the SCII community and he's been named one of the top players in the U.S.

His real name is Sean Plott and you can follow his videos on his website here or his youtube channel here. So basically, Funday Monday are his 1hr long weekly live stream videos where he talks about random matches in SC2 and just talks about random things in general. If you're familiar with SC2 I'm sure you've heard of other youtube commentators like Husky or HD, but I think Day[9] is by far my favorite to listen to because he's extremely strategic about the game and it's interesting to hear his advice in the gameplay, even if I don't play StarCraft2. It's pretty fun to watch if you grew up with it.

Beyond his game comments, I just love hearing his stories about his life and such. They're actually pretty damn funny. Sometimes I just like listening to his Funday Monday vids just to get a kick out of his stories. So if you haven't already, check him out. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20.2.13

    Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually understand what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally seek advice from my site =). We will have a link exchange agreement between us

    Also visit my blog: read this

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey