3.14.2013

A little "Riot" in Santa Monica






Yesterday I went to Santa Monica with my bf to visit Riot Games, the company who makes the game I
won't shut about-- League of Legends.

First of all, let me emphasize what a BIG DEAL this is because the pictures don't really do this experience any justice. I got a quick tour of the offices, which was cool, but the really cool thing was that we were invited to a very "secret" event. I'm not allowed to disclose any information on it--or they will probably find me and kill me. 
BUT, it was a lot of fun. I got to talk to some of the employers there and drank some beers while I was at it. Liquid courage ftw! (Drunk Rivington is the shit btw) I got to see some of the behind the scenes at upcoming patches and skins. T'was aweesome.

Before we went to the event and visited Riot, we found this hole in the wall burger joint, oh so cleverly named--Hole In The Wall! I've actually heard of this place before by a few friends. We stumbled upon it by coincidence. Let me just say that I probably had the best Turkey burger with the best ranch I've ever had. True story. I'm bad at taking food shots though so unfortunately, my picture does the burger no justice. That bread though--OMG. #fat4lyf

All in all 10/10. GREAT day.



No comments

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey